We are seeking a skilled Solutions Architect to be part of our core engineering team, and help build and architect the mission-critical systems and processes that support Socialeads.
Our ideal candidate is a generalist and team player who can see the big picture, is concerned with the details, and is looking to make an impact. We are looking for a top engineer with ambition, humility, work-ethic, and an eagerness to learn - who has a knack for spotting inefficiencies, can help architect and develop scalable solutions, and considers themselves a craftsman in their work.
* Backend: C#, .NET Core, AWS, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Python
* Implement features with high quality code that is readable, scalable, performant, and adheres to coding and documentation standards
* Collaborate and implement key facets of Socialeads processes, including scaling out the data management solution, micro-service architecture, message queuing system, and web environment.
* Meaningfully contribute to the product and backend systems by converting and implementing product ideas from the broader team, and also suggesting and executing improvements
* Assist and developing and integrating key enterprise security solutions
* Minimum of 3 years experience with .NET [Core], AWS, and C#.
* Proven ability to systematically design and implement unit, integration and automated tests
* An understanding of OOP, MVC, REST - and other general design patterns
* Comfortable learning new technologies and systems
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be willing to work hours that overlap with Central Standard Time Zone (CST) each day
Nice to Have
* 5+ years of software engineering experience in our stack
* Experience with B2B multi-tenant systems
* Company is located in the Milwaukee area - remote work OK
* Experience with CI / CD
* Experience in Enterprise Security
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.